Xiaomi devices use MIUI OS based on Google’s Android System. We have updated the below list with the latest MIUI 11 Stock ROM for most of the devices.
- Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device.
- XiaoMiTool V2 it’s the follow-up of XiaoMiTool, with improved stability, more features and better graphics.
- Thirdly, Stock ROMs are generally more reliable than custom ROMs, as they are specifically designed for the device and are less prone to errors.
- A simple way that allows us to verify the origin of our mobile device according to IMEI or S / N and verify that a particular accessory or device download stock firmware is authentic.
- If you bought a new Xiaomi phone in online stores, don’t forget to use the above methods to check if it is an official international version first.
@moraisvinny If you can’t find the script, you may have the recovery flash image. It is the ability to flash these ZIP files that make the custom recovery the go-to choice for a lot of users. TWRP has made it extremely easy to flash any custom ROM (whether your device is A-only or A/B partition). But when it comes to flashing stock firmware, users opt for the Fastboot Command technique.
If you downloaded a pre-rooted stock ROM and want to keep it that way, you’re now good to go. If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader.
- The Xiaomi update process also includes additional features such as an OTA (over-the-air) update, allowing users to update their devices without needing a PC or manual flashing.
- Overall, using a Xiaomi Stock ROM can help to improve the user experience and provide greater stability for the device.
- We have listed the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Flash File below.
- Using this method, you will be able to flash StockRom on any Xiaomi device, and even the TWRP recovery & bootloader will remain unlocked.
Most of the these ROM’s available on the web are completely free. Unlike Stock Firmware, users have the option to taste Google’s latest operating system by flashing Custom ROM’s. Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM you just flashed. Since this will be the first reboot after flashing a new ROM, it might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot, have patience. We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone. Now, from TWRP menu, select Wipe, and select Swipe to Factory Reset. This will wipe your app data, but your Media files like photos, videos contacts etc won’t be deleted.